Club gaming permit
The club gaming permit allows the following activities in members' clubs, commercial clubs and miners' welfare institutes:
1. Gaming machines (also known as fruit machines or amusements with prizes machines):
- limited to three B3a, B4, C or D gaming machines
2. Equal chance gaming, which is:
- games that do not involve playing or staking against a bank
- games that are equally favourable to all participants.
Permits last for 10 years and an annual fee is payable.
How do I apply?
Before you apply, please read the following advice from the Gambling Commission:
Provide us with:
You will need to send a copy to the following:The Gambling Commission
The Victoria Square House
Telephone: 0121 230 6666
Fax: 0121 233 1096
County Police Headquarters
No. 1 Waterwells
Telephone: 01452 754482
Machines that are permitted
B3a, B4, C & D