Director of corporate resources and projects
Mark Sheldon is the council’s director of resources and projects with responsibility for ensuring that the council’s key resources - money, property and support services - are effectively managed and supporting the council's aims and objectives.
Mark is responsible for a number of key projects including:
- the accommodation strategy which incorporates delivery of the office relocation and redevelopment of the municipal offices
- redevelopment of the Town Hall
- the transition of some key support services, including revenues and benefits and customer services, into the 2020 vision partnership
- development of plans for investment in ICT business systems to support service development with our 2020 vision partner councils
- development of the customer access strategy with our 2020 vision partner councils
He is also responsible for the strategic management of:
- annual budget strategy for closing the funding gap
- businesses continuity
- corporate governance
- risk management
- strategic asset management for decisions in respect of the council’s assets (buildings/public infrastructure)
You can contact the director of corporate resources by email or telephone on 01242 264123.
Other members of the senior management structure include the chief executive and a managing director of place and economic development.