Licensing training privacy statement
Why we collect information about you
We collect information about you in order to provide you with the training you have requested from the council.We need the information we collect from you in order to:
- maintain records of your assessment outcomes and achievements;
- provide you with information on the training you are due to attend;
- comply with the requirements placed on us by the awarding body; and/or
- with your consent, provide you with information about other council services and training; and/or
- verify your identity
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect the following information from you:
- Contact details (phone and email address)
- Information on any relevant health related matters that may affect your attendance such as allergies or pre-existing medical conditions
- Information on whether you have any disability that we need to be aware of for health and safety and Equality Act requirements.
- Identification document(s) such as a passport, driving licence and/or any other official form of identification showing a recent picture of your likeness.
Who do we share this information with?
The information you provide to us will only be shared with council employed staff that need to access this information in order to maintain records of your assessment outcomes and achievements.
We will also need to supply your information to the awarding body that will need this information to process any formal qualifications that may be relevant to your qualification.You can read their privacy statement on their website.
Is there any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the EEA?
How long do we keep your information?
We will retain your information for a period of 12 months from the date of the last training course you attended.
Who do we collect information from?
We only collect information from you.
What are the consequences if we do not collect the data?
The council will be unable to process your booking and provide you with the training you have requested to attend.
Are any decisions about you made by automatic means?