The council is responsible for the payment of housing benefit and council tax support.

Other welfare benefits are administered by the Department for Works and Pensions and HM Revenue and Customs. You'll find details of all benefits on the GOV.UK website.

Please contact the housing benefit and council tax support helpline on 01242 264341 to request a claim form, to discuss your current claim or if you would like an estimate of how much benefit you may be entitled to.

Benefits and money advice

If you are a Cheltenham Borough Homes tenant, please contact the CBH benefits and money advice team.