Changing the designated premises supervisor

Will tacit consent apply?

No. It is in the public interest that the authority must process your application before it can be granted. If you have not heard from the local authority within a reasonable period, please contact them.

You can apply online or download and complete an application form.

Apply online

You will have the option to complete a fully interactive PDF form that you can download, complete and submit online. You will also be able to make your payment online if applicable.

Application to vary a premises licence to specify an individual as designated premises supervisor

Consent to be designated

Contact us directly to notify us of your request to be removed as designated premises supervisor

You will need to send us:

  • a completed application form
  • your current premises licence or a certified copy of that licence or an explanation as to why the current licence cannot be sent
  • fee
  • completed designated premises supervisor consent form

Unless you submit your application electronically, you will be required to give notice of this to:

Gloucestershire Constabulary
County Police Headquarters
No. 1 Waterwells
Waterwells Drive


A new premises licence and summary will then be sent to you.