Website privacy statement
Why we collect information about you
We collect information:
- when you create a user account on our website which allows you to save an online form to complete or view later
- when you submit our website feedback form. This information enables us to respond to your request
- We also collect information via web analytics, including cookies to improve your experience on our website
What information do we collect about you?
The information we collect may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and IP address.
Who do we share the information with?
Jadu (our website provider) and Google Analytics.
Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the European Economic Area?
Web analytics by Google Analytics may hold information outside the EU under contract but it will be anonomous. No tracking occurs.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep information about you for a maximum period of 2 years.
Who do we collect information from?
We collect information directly from you, via the online forms you submit on our website, or via Google Analytics.
What are the consequences if we do not collect the data?
- Website user accounts - without your personal details we would be unable to verify genuine user accounts
- Online feedback - without the information you submit we would not be able to respond to your enquiry
- Web analytics help us to tailor our site to users' needs, however you can opt out by changing your cookie settings
Are any decisions about you made by automatic means?