Sports pitch and pavilion bookings privacy statement
Why we collect information about you
We collect information from representatives of sports clubs to enable us to enter into arrangements to facilitate the use of Cheltenham Borough Council sports pitches and pavilions. We will use contact details when we need to contact club representatives about the service, including billing and invoicing.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about:
- you (name, address, telephone number, email address)
- where applicable, other sports club representatives
Who do we share this information with?
- Ubico. This is a company wholly owned by both Cheltenham Borough and Cotswold District Councils who provide a range of environmental services - including maintenance and preparation of sports pitches.
- Internal council departments who require the information to administer the service.
- We may also share your data with other agencies or organisations where the law allows us to do so for the prevention and detection of crime. This includes the Police and other departments within Cheltenham Borough Council.
Is there any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the EEA?
How long do we keep your information?
We keep information about you for a maximum period of 7 calendar years (6 years + current) from the date you first made application to the scheme.
Who do we collect information from?
You and/or a representative of your club.
What are the consequences if we do not collect the data?
The council will be unable to let it’s sports pitches and pavilions.
Are any decisions about you made by automatic means?