Unstoppable distributor privacy statement
Why we collect information about you
We collect information about you so that we can administer the distribution of Unstoppable products, and so Cheltenham residents needing to access menstrual products know where you are and how to contact you.
What information do we collect about you?
- Name of nominated contact individuals
- Address of distribution point
- Contact details: email and telephone numbers for the nominated individuals
Who do we share this information with?
- Members of the public – your information will be available on the Unstoppable website
- Idox Digital Services, who provide our online forms. They will store details submitted via the online application form for no longer than 30 days
Is there any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the EEA?
How long do we keep your information?
We keep information for as long as you are a distributor. If you are not selected to be a distributor following application we will delete your information once we have informed you of this decision.
Who do we collect information from?
- Potential Unstoppable distributors
What are the consequences if we do not collect the data?
We will not be able to process your request to become a distributor.
Are any decisions about you made by automatic means?