Covid-19: Licensing recovery plan
To support licensed businesses with Covid-19 recovery, we have drawn up a licensing and business recovery plan.
We have committed to a number of clear actions and steps to help licensed and other businesses with flexibility to adapt trading practices to comply with current social distancing restrictions.
Apply for taxi and private hire licences online
Your driver and vehicle licences can now be applied for or renewed electronically.
The new online forms allow you to upload supporting documents electronically, pay for your application online and automatically receive an electronic copy of your submitted application form.
The licensing team provide a range of accredited licensing training courses
Cheltenham Borough Council can help you with many different licensing issues. Some licences (such as storing or selling petroleum or hazardous substances) are dealt with by Gloucestershire County Council.
- Caravan and camping sites
- Covid-19: Information for licence holders
- COVID-19: Recovery for licensed premises
- Licensing Act 2003 - licensing policy statement consultation
- Licensing committee
- Licensing consultations
- MOT testing
- Pre-application licensing advice
- Public spaces protection order (PSPO)
- Skin piercing
- View applications for licences online